Table of Contents
Inman Connect New York is where you need to be to put your real estate business on the fast track. Over just a few days, you can form strategic partnerships, develop lucrative referrals and gain insights into how new technologies are transforming the industry.
You may have heard the term “proptech,” a mashup of the words property and technology. It represents a trend in the real estate space that, quite frankly, has lagged behind other industries. Real estate tech is disrupting the real estate industry as a whole. And it’s not going away.
Real estate has integrated tech tools that benefit buyers, sellers, agents and brokerages. Everywhere you look, tech has enabled clients to do more with their properties. Buyers are looking online to find properties to buy, even conducting online 3D tours before contacting an agent. How can you, as an agent, benefit from knowing this about your buyer? That’s just one of the questions answered at Inman Connect New York in April.
Agents have benefited from tons of tech, as well, including conversational AI texting, blockchain, fractional property investment and mobile apps. Make no mistake, if you’re not familiar with all of these tech platforms, you may be behind the curve. Agents and brokerages who embrace tech early often have a leg up over competitors who ignore where the industry is headed.
At Inman Connect New York in April, you’ll have access to world-class tech experts who will explain what the different applications are, how they work, and how you can use today’s tech tools to build your business. Proptech, also known as RETech or CRETech, can provide a plethora of benefits to single agents, teams and brokers. Knowing these platforms exist, what they do and how you can use them for your business are all sessions available at ICNY.
Tech has disrupted the real estate industry, but it can be your best ally in creating a seamless transaction, working through your marketing plan, building your team, organizing your prospecting, showing homes and managing your list, among other things. There are so many ways to use the current tech and it’s only growing in its ease of use and creativity.
Join us at Inman Connect New York, April 19-21 and you can also catch these sessions:
- Personal Branding Tips for The Modern Real Estate Agent with Ryan Serhant, CEO and founder of SERHANT. Real estate’s master of marketing shares simple tips for building a personal brand that will further your business, bring in leads and foster personal development.
- What Will Brokerages and the Integrated Transaction Look Like in 2022 and Beyond? Industry leaders Marc King, president of Keller Williams, and Christian Wallace, executive vice president of Rocket Homes, share their thoughts on the biggest opportunities and challenges facing brokerages today and what the transaction of the future looks like.
- Industry Trends, Challenges and Technology to Watch Sarah Richardson, founder and CEO at Tru Realty, Staci Cowell, Vice President, business solutions at Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, and Enrique Teran, co-founder and Principal at Avanti Way Group gather together to discuss the changing landscape of real estate, current trends, tech, and potential factors that could completely change the game.
- What’s Next for the Real Estate Industry? with Ryan Schneider, CEO and president of Realogy. Tune in as Brad Inman sits down with the leader of the largest residential real estate company in the country to sort through the industry’s biggest opportunities, challenges and what comes next.
- The Good, Bad and the Ugly: How Technology is Transforming the Real Estate Industry with Bridget Frey, CTO at Redfin and one of the most brilliant minds in technology. She will dish on how the industry is changing, what still needs to be done, and what new tech trends will impact your business in 2022 and beyond.
- The Metaverse, Stocks and Massive Growth Goals: What It All Means with Glenn Sanford, chairman, CEO and founder at eXp World Holdings. Tune in as Glenn and Brad Inman sit down for a must-see conversation around the future of tech, how massive growth goals are going to be attainable, and where the industry is headed in the coming years.
If you want to be in the room with some of the smartest, most successful real estate professionals, you need to be at ICNY. Check out the full agenda to see all the sessions and start planning your three-day experience.
Tickets for ICNY selling out. Register now to secure your spot.
Can’t attend in person? Register to join virtually! You’ll still get the benefits of impactful sessions with key players in the industry, great takeaways you can implement immediately in your business, plus virtual networking opportunities. Register for a virtual ticket.
If you’re serious about ramping up your real estate business, no other event has the power to put the right tools in your hands like Inman Connect New York. When you attend ICNY, you’ll gain industry insights, some serious tech-savvy, and the confidence to get more listings and close more deals in your real estate business.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out what some past attendees had to say…
“The best of the best! So much relevant and useful information from the presenters. The positive energy and all the networking between the attendees was addictive.” –Kinga Mills, Hawaii Life
“My go-to place for staying ahead of the competition.” –Joe Montaleone, Century 21 Showtime Realty Ltd.
“I left with WOW game-changing nuggets for my sales business that I have not heard anywhere else.” –Shannon Buss, Randall Realtors
“Over the years I’ve come to depend on Inman events to make sure I keep my finger on the pulse of what’s current and emerging within our industry, coupled with building relationships nationwide that allow me to provide an even more robust consumer experience as a result. Thank you, Inman!” –Stacey Soleil, WEST, a Williston Financial Group Company
“Inman Connect helps me stay on the cutting edge of the Real Estate Industry and the changes we are experiencing presently.”– Laurie Dau, Realty ONE Group
Plus, it’s the 25th anniversary of Inman Connect. That means even more WOW, like exclusive meet and greets with top speakers, an interactive, Insta-worthy photo experience, scavenger hunt with premium prizes like an Apple Watch and Sell It Like Serhant personal brand course, puppy play zone, and more surprises.
Want to receive breaking Inman Events news directly to your inbox? Get on the list.